Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Princess... H2H Challenge


I made this cute "princess" birthday card for the Heart 2 Heart Challenge.  This week the challenge is to create something Girly.

I used Glitz Glitter Glue on the wand and the hearts on the tiara, and I also added some pink sparkle gems.  It's gotta have the sparkle and bling!!!

Happy creating!  :)


Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Hooligans B&T; White Daisy, Black, Cotton Candy and Amethyst CS
Stamp:  Little Princess
Inks:  Black, Gypsy
Embellishments:  Pink sparkles, Hollyhock button, Black waxy flax, Glitz Glitter glue
Other items:  Paper piercer, Micro-tip scissors, 3D foam tape, Scallop border punch (SU), C5 Cool Gray No. 5 (Copic)

11 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Very girlie! Cute card.

Big Red Scraps said...

So Cute! I love the sparkle.

Jessica said...

Love how you used Hooligans for this, great card. That crown is adorable and I really like how clean this is. I am so glad you got to play with us at H2H this week!

Andrea Ewen said...

You know a girly card needs sparkle and bling! Wonderful card for our challenge...can't get much girlier than a princess theme! Super work! So glad to have you playing along with Heart 2 Heart challenges!

Sheila H said...

Sweet card - definitely girly!

Amy Pitts said...

Oh this is GORGEOUS!

Debbie Carriere said...

Such a girly card! Love that you used purple. This paper is so versatile & you show that off so well :)

Jennifer Germain said...

I LOVE IT. Now I want that glitter added to my wish list. I love the clean look as well.
I always love everything you create.

Peggy Lee said...

Such a girly prettie card!!!!! love the glitter.

Mandy Leahy said...

What an adorable little princess card! So fun! Thanks for playing with H2H this week.

Deneen said...

Very girly card, love it. I'll be checking out Hooligans paper again:) Thanks for playing along with H2H.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin