Sunday, November 28, 2010

Snowman Treat Box


Saw these over at Lisa Young's blog and thought I'd give it a try.  Cute!

I don't have the Fancy Favor Box die, so I made my own box.
Here's my measurements:
6x12 White CS, score at 2 1/4", then turn and score at 2 1/4", 5 1/4", 7 1/2" and 10 1/2".
The finished size of this box is:  3 3/4" H x 3" W x 2 1/4" D

Happy creating!  :)


Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  White Daisy, Black, Tulip CS; Olivia B&T
Ink:  Black marker, Tulip ink
Embellishments:  Tulip buttons, Natural hemp, 1" Chocolate Chip Double Stitched grosgrain (SU)
Punches:  5/8" and 1" circle (EK)
Other:  Micro-tip scissors, ScorTape (ScorPal)



5 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

So cute... this is a perfect little treat to have my ladies make!

Becky B. said...

Oh, Vicki, this is just ADORABLE!! Thanks for sharing your instructions...think I'll make some of these to put treats in for my co-workers!

Tamytha said...

This is just so stinkin' adorable! Definitely want to try this one.

material girl designs said...

Absolutely adorable! I definately have to make some.

Christine Adams said...

This is ADORABLE, Vicki! Thanks for posting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin