Friday, December 10, 2010

CASEd Merry Christmas card


Yesterday, I spent my morning getting all my mail-away Christmas cards prepped and ready for the Post Office. So after I was finished with that, I treated myself to a CASEd card (Copy And Steal Everything).

Sometimes, as you may very well know about me by now, I LOVE to CASE a fabulous card.  It seems to help keep the creative mojo juices flowing in between my own spurts of creativity. 

So here I go again!   This time I'm casing this fab card created by the extremely talented, Andrea Walford.

I think this one is pretty straight forward, so I'll leave it at that.

Happy creating!  :)


Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Mistletoe B&T; Colonial White, Cranberry CS
Stamp:  Holiday Commentary
Ink:  Black
Embellishments:  5/8" and 3/8" Cranberry grosgrain ribbon, Olive buttons, Neutral floss, Clear Sparkles
Punch:  Threading Water border (Fiskars)
Other:  3D foam tape


1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

Love this card and the one you CASEd!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin