Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Plenty For Twenty in December!



Close To My Heart is offering Plenty for Twenty in December! 

From December 1st - 31st, when you place a $20 order on a MyCTMH website, you'll be rewarded with a popular, retired
D-size stamp set for FREE! That's a $26.95 value, plus there is FREE shipping/handling and no tax on your free stamp set.

Grab Plenty for Twenty in December by visiting your Consultant’s MyCTMH website and making a qualifying purchase today!

Within Canada, you can shop online HERE and take advantage of this great offer! 


:)

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Hi Vicki,
Your shopping link in the post goes to someone else's ctmh website Theresa Bushe? I noticed about I created my account - but before I shopped.
What is the minimum shipping.

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Yes, it is correct. Theresa is my Upline, as I don't have a website myself to offer to people to shop from. She kindly allows me to offer hers so my friends and customers have a way to get the online specials.

The shipping charges for online shopping are based on weight, so it varies for cost.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin