Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Top 10 Picks of 2010...

I thought I'd look through my creations over the past year, and share my top 10 faves, though I found it a little hard, to be honest.  I felt like I was cheating on the ones that didn't make the cut... lol

I picked a little of this and that, and I have really noticed a decrease in my scrapbooking of layouts this past year.  Perhaps that should be my New Year's resolution... to do more pages than I did last year!!! 

So in no particular order, here's my picks...

8x8 Layout - You Are Loved


12x12 Two page layout - Rock Star


October Humble Artists Swap card - Queen For A Day


Cherry-O card - You Are So Sweet with 3D Cherries


Damask stamped background card - Royal Birth


Birthday card - Candlelight


Thanks card - Heart To Heart


Birthday card for Lee - Tee Time with suspended golf ball



Asian Tea Holder



Slanted Lid Box & 3x3 Card Set


~~~~~~~

Perhaps next week, after Lee goes back to work on Monday and Cole goes back to school on Tuesday, I'll get a chance to create.

So until next time...  Happy Creating!!!  :)









2 comments:

Gina Brandstetter said...

Everything you do is gorgeous! I'd have a hard time picking a Top 10 of your creations! Thank you so much for the inspiration

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, those are some gorgeous creations!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin