Thursday, March 10, 2011

Birthday card for my friend...


My friend just celebrated her birthday on Monday and I made this card for her.  I have to say that it pales in comparison to the homemade cheesecake she baked for us for her birthday!  lol  Simply the best I've ever had!

I'll also share the link on how to make the flower.  The flower video tutorial is by Connie MacFarlane.  I left out the middle flower and just added an adhesive pearl in the center.

Also I want to note that inspiration for my card came from this one done by Andrea Walford shown below. 
{I couldn't find the photo on her blog to do a link, so I hope it's okay that I posted her picture of her card here - I just really want to give her credit.}

Photo credit:  Andrea Walford



Happy creating!  :)


Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Mayberry B&T; Colonial White, Smoothie, Olive, Kraft CS
Stamp:  Tea Time
Inks:  Chocolate, Olive
Embellishments:  Adhesive pearl, Brown paper flowers (Prima)
Die/Embossing Folder/Cartridge:  Top Note die (SU), Square Lattice EF (SU), Storytime - Cricut (Provo Craft)
Other items:  Sponge, Cricut & Cuttlebug (Provo Craft)

2 comments:

Jen Price said...

I love the flower. How did you open it up from the instructions/video?

Nicole Norris said...

Oh I just love those flowers. Thanks for sharing your card and the link to the video tutorial.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin