Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Criss-Cross Card Box... Heather Martin style!

I'm not sure if you all remember my Criss-Cross Card Box tutorial from a while back or not, or perhaps you're new-ish to my blog, but fellow CTMH Consultant Heather Martin created this adorable set using my {free} tutorial.  {And with her permission, I'm posting her photos here.}  You can view Heather's Criss-Cross Card Box post here.






I love to see what people create with my tutes!


I just finished adding a tab page to my blog so you can easily find all of my free tutorials, and links within my posts to other people's free tutorials.  You can find these linked lists just below the Wizard's Hangout banner at the top of my blog page, called Free Templates & Links.


Enjoy your day, and happy creating!  :)




1 comment:

Sheila H said...

You are so kind to share. Thanks very much!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin