Thursday, April 7, 2011

Newest addition to my cards for sale...


I am updating my cards for sale, in which you get one of my templates of your choice for free with the purchase of a card.  This is the newest addition, card style #2. 

{I'm currently sold out of card style #1 and with all of my tools and supplies packed up and sitting over at our new house, it will be a while before I can create new ones to replace that style.
Edited to add that I'm now out of card style #4, too.}

Happy creating!  :)


Supplies (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Sophia B&T; Chocolate, White Daisy, Smoothie CS
Stamp:  Tea Time
Inks:  Chocolate, Blush
Embellishments:  1" white grosgrain (Walmart), Blush button, Blush waxy flax
Punches/die:  Butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), Scallop border punch (SU), Nestabilities Labels Two die (Spellbinders)
Other items:  3D foam tape, Sponge

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin