Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm still here...

It's been very quiet here on my blog, I know.  We have moved into our new home and I've been too busy with all that's involved to even unpack my crafty things.

My niece is getting married later this week in Las Vegas, so Lee and I are leaving Wednesday to be there, and frankly it will be a nice break/vacay.

As soon as I get back I have to somehow whip up a project for a blog hop I joined a while ago.  What was I thinking?!  Well, I thought we would have been moved in a lot sooner and more settled than we are.  So I will have a new project to share, but not for a couple of weeks.

Thanks for hangin' in there with me!  :)

3 comments:

Lisa Fowler Windsor, CO said...

This is a very exciting time for you! Congrats on building your beautiful home and moving in! I know that wonderful craftroom is screaming at you to spend time with it--all in good time though! lol

Kelli said...

Congrats on moving in and have a blast in Vegas!! Over on my little blog I am offering blog candy so if you get a change before hitting Vegas, come on by and enter to win some blog candy!!! Can;t wait to see what you come up with, your always inspiring!

Ann said...

Vicki!
It's kinda chilly here in Vegas this week! Bring a jacket!!!! Really weird weather for this time of year!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin