Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Free JPEG Studio J layout





CTMH is offering a free Studio J layout this month. Because I am on dial-up, I didn't think I was going to be able to try it out, but I was at my husband's office yesterday and had my laptop with me. While he did a little work, I spent about an hour online and created this layout of my neice's wedding. I was emailed the free JPEG within minutes of completion and saved the file for future use, which is what I'm sharing with you. You also get two individual JPEG pictures (left page and right page) suitable for printing, but I couldn't seem to get Blogger to load them tonight on this post thanks to my painfully slow dial-up connection.


So if you have about an hour to spare before the end of the month, you should try Studio J out for yourself... oh and did I mention that it's FREE??!! :D


Happy creating! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin