Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My "You & Me" 3-ring Album (created with Nona's class instructions)



This is just the front cover of my 5"x7" 3-ring album using the B&T papers from the You & Me kit (plus a little extra cardstock).  Because it's Nona's class, I didn't think it would be appropriate to show all the innerds of it.  But take my word for it that it's super cute!

If you would like to make this album, you can get your class instructions from former CTMH Consultant Nona Davenport on her blog HERE.  Her instructions for this class are to create 2 albums, 1 boy themed and 1 girl themed, but I only had one album on-hand, so I only created the boy one (so far).

I still need to add my photos and journaling... geez, sound familiar???  lol


Until next time, happy creating!  :)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin