Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Canada Day!..... and get the most Bang For Your Buck with CTMH

Happy Canada Day!


Well now that it's July, that means that there's something new being offered from Close To My Heart.

Only during July is when you can get the most "Bang For Your Buck"!



From now until July 31st, when you place a minimum order of $50, you can add one featured item for just $1.  Wow!


Here's the list of featured items you can get for $1:

X5811 Creative Basics® Mistletoe (retail value: $9.95)
X5807 Creative Basics® Animal Cookies (retail value: $9.95)
X8624 My Originals® Bits & Pieces Card Kit (retail value: $14.50)
X8622 My Originals® It’s Your Day Card Kit (retail value: $14.50)
X8623 My Originals® Around the Holidays Card Kit (retail value: $16.50)


Let me know if you would like to place an order.  :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin