Sunday, July 17, 2011

It's Time To Sell Them Off...

Other than wedding cards, it seems that I have a rather large stash of cards.  How on earth would I ever use these all???

That has me thinking that it's time to offer them up for sale.

If you see any card on my blog that you would like to purchase, please contact me and we'll work out the details.  As long as I still have it in my possession, it's yours!

Just email me with the posted date of the card and a brief description, and whether you live in Canada or the US (or elsewhere), and I'll get back to you.


Have a wonderful day!  :)

 Edited to add:  Just to clarify, my box templates are not being offered as a bonus with purchase of these items.  Those templates are only available with puchase of specific handmade cards that you can view HERE.  :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin