Monday, September 26, 2011

6th non-winning MIFYH contest entry

So last week I shared all of my non-winning cards that I entered into the Make It From Your Heart contest.

Now I'm moving onto Layouts...

Here's one of my layouts: this one I entered into the Elemental Level 3 Layout category.

{click on the picture to get a closer look...}





These pictures were taken when we took Cole to Oahu, Hawaii for Christmas in 2008.

That large sea turtle swam up onto the shore.
It's hard to tell in the photo as to how big it was, but we were surprised at it's size -- it was huge!


I did some random stamping with a few different stamp sets:  Extreme Happiness, Fun Times, Circle Around and Enjoy Life.




Tomorrow I'll have another layout to share, then I'll be on to my 3D items.



Happy creating!  :)




Supplies used (all CTMH):
Paper:  Elemental B&T; Colonial White, Cocoa, Sorbet CS
Stamps:  Extreme Happiness, Fun Times, Enjoy Life, Circle Around, Trinity Alphabet, Art Philosophy Seasons
Inks:  Cocoa, Sorbet, Bamboo
Embellishments:  Cocoa ribbon, Wooden designer buttons, Colonial White embroidery floss, Mocha Opaques, Pewter photo clip
Other:  Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, Magic - Trap Door, 3D foam tape, Micro-tip scissors, Sponge



1 comment:

Gloria said...

I love it! It shows of your fabulous random stamping too. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin