Sunday, October 2, 2011

It's October, that means there's a new Stamp of the Month!

First off, I have to ask, where did September go?

Or summer for that matter?
We didn't have a summer this year, so please ignore my whining...  ;)

I know some of you got a blast of a heat wave... not us.
When it wasn't raining, it was flooding, when it wasn't flooding, it was raining... and cold.

I believe we finally had one day of summer in September, but for those of you who were stuck inside working that day, you might have missed it...  ;)


Anyways, enough with the whining... summer is over and it's time to enjoy the wind before the snow flies in just a few short weeks... lol





Now onto the reason for my post... the new SOTM for October, called S1110 Holiday Magic.










Look at all those terrific images!

This set can be purchased for $19.95, or for $5.50 with a minimum $55 purchase.



On Friday, I'm planning on posting a cute card using one of the stockings from this set.
{just have to figure out my whole Blogger photo storage issue first, which isn't allowing me to update my SOTM images in my sidebar...}



Be sure to come back tomorrow, as I'll be sharing my winning MIFYH contest entries on Monday through Thursday.



Happy creating!  :)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin