Tuesday, November 8, 2011

CASEd Gratitude Card



Here's another card that's been sitting in my files for awhile, waiting it's turn to be shared.

I loved this card when I saw it and had to re-create it myself.

The original idea came from Leisa Hubley and you can view her card here.

I didn't have the B&T that Leisa used, so I created my own background paper using the Two-Step Backgrounds stamp set and Creme Brulee and Sunset inks.

At the time, I didn't have the So Grateful stamp set that Leisa used, so I improvised with a retired set called Spooky Smiles.

The shape that the pumpkin image is stamped onto was cut using my Cricut and the CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge.


Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used (all CTMH):
Paper:  Colonial White, Chocolate, Sunset CS
Stamps:  Two-Step Backgrounds, Spooky Smiles, Thank You
Inks:  Sunset, Creme Brulee, Chocolate, Garden Green
Embellishments:  Wooden buttons, Chocolate embroidery floss, Dk. Chocolate Striped grosgrain
Other:  Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, 3D foam tape


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin