Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Chrismtas Card Re-do




I loved the simple look of this card when I created it back in 2010, so I re-did it using Olive more prominently.

This was my original...

Design lifted from Andrea Walford.


Love them both!



Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Mistletoe B&T - retired; Olive, Colonial White CS
Stamp:  Christmas Love
Ink:  Black
Embellishments:  Cranberry buttons, Olive ribbon
Other:  Scallop border punch (SU)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful in it's simplicity. Well balanced, too. This card says, "Vicki made me." :-)

Lisa Fowler Windsor, CO said...

Loved it last year and LOVE it this year. Beautifully done!

Sheila Bennett said...

Great card design. It looks really fabulous on the Olive.

Lisa P said...

I loved that one so much last year that I hade lifted it .... Ah, memories! You're such an inspiration. :-)

Stampin n da Hood said...

love them both!
(of course nowadays we have to consider which cardstock colors we can get in bulk…!)

Jen Price said...

I love this card Vicki! Well I love them both! ;-) Great as always

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin