Friday, December 9, 2011

Mulberry Paper Christmas Cards... use it up!

I've been slowly going through my boxes of scrapbooking supplies since we moved and more so since I've gotten shelving from Ikea, and I am getting closer to the end of my boxes. 
Will it ever end?  I'm such a hoarder... hehe 

It just makes me wonder, how on earth did I ever fit all of that into a 9' x 11' room???

Anyways, I've been purging stuff into a "stuff to sell" corner of my room, and yes even some into a garbage box (yes, I said box... because it won't all fit into my little trash cans...), and I came across an unused pad of Mulberry paper I bought a long time ago.

The papers are only about 5 3/8" x maybe 6 5/8".

So of course I had to stop everything I was doing/sorting/cleaning/putting away and play...

I decided it was time to use some of it up... and this is what I made...







Each of the papers are embossed, glittered, or painted in some manner.

Beautiful.

Which is why I opted for a simple design.



Use up some of your stash... it feels good!

Now I just need to focus on getting these puppies out in the mail!!!!  ;)



Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Paper Palette Collage Pad (Provo Craft); Black, Colonial White CS
Stamps:  I Believe - retired, A Holiday
Inks:  Black, Versamark
Embellishment:  Black grosgrain
Other:  Micro-tip scissors, Clear Detail embossing powder


2 comments:

Jeanie B said...

Vicki - great idea about using up your stash. I pulled out some of my non-ctmh papers and CASED your french fry box/hot chocolate idea for some gifts. I was glad to finally use up some of my stash.

Melinda A said...

It is like you are reading my mind. I have been focusing on using my stash lately. I think that my local scrapbook store is going to file a missing persons report on me :)
I love the embossed mulberry. Thanks for the idea!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin