Thursday, January 19, 2012

Love U Stella



I've been busy playing with my new products, so you'll be seeing lots of sneak peeks over the next little while.


I have to say that I absolutely LOVE a new paper pack called Stella!


Looky what I made with some of the Stella B&Ts...






Isn't she cute?  I like her very much...


I'm thinking that I might just be givin' this card to my hubby for Valentine's Day. ;)



I used a really old Mojo sketch for the layout.






I'll be back tomorrow with another creation.



Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Stella B&Ts; Cocoa, Colonial White, Kraft CS
Stamps:  Pennant Alphabet, Rock the Block
Inks:  Sunset, Tulip, Cocoa
Embellishments:  Dk. Chocolate striped grosgrain, Colonial White grosgrain, Clear sparkles
Punches:  Dotted Scallop border (EK), Heart (Martha Stewart)
Other:  Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, Circle Coluzzle - retired, Micro-tip scissors, Sponge, 3D foam tape





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin