Friday, January 27, 2012

Simple 3x3 Valentine






I used Vanilla Cream cardstock for the base... a colour I haven't used for quite awhile.
But it's perfect for this card.

The sentiment and scroll design are from the 10 Things stamp set.

The "u" is from Trinity Alphabet.

And the heart is cut from Stella B&T using my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, set at 1 3/4".

I added a little Dk. Chocolate Striped grosgrain ribbon, and a few Bitty Opaques.

Super quick and easy! 

Just the way I like it...  ;)



Happy creating!  :)




Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Stella B&T; Vanilla Cream, Colonial White CS
Stamps:  10 Things, Trinity Alphabet
Ink:  Chocolate
Embellishments:  Dk. Chocolate Striped grosgrain, Bitty Opaques
Other:  Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, ScorTape (ScorPal)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin