Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Little Valentine Gifty


This is what I gave my son, Cole, for Valentine's Day yesterday.










I do believe that he loves chocolate as much as I do!  :)



Inspiration for the design on the front of the box came from here.



The box/bag was cut using the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.

I also used a polka dot embossing folder (Provo Craft) on it before I assembled it.

The B&T paper is from the Stella paper packet.

How I did the Kraft cardstock heart was I cut the inside/smaller heart shape at 2" using the AP cartridge.

Then I used my Giga Scallop Heart punch (Marvy Uchida) to punch the shape, centering the inside cut-out heart within the punch.

The heart is popped up with 3D foam tape.



Happy creating!  :)




Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Stella B&T; Kraft, Colonial White CS
Stamp:  Say It In Style
Ink:  Chocolate, Black
Embellishments:  Mocha Opaques, Chocolate baker's twine
Other:  Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, Seeing Spots embossing folder (Provo Craft), Cuttlebug (Provo Craft), Clear bag (unknown source)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin