Sunday, February 5, 2012

New Card(s) for Sale....



I've created another card, available now for purchase.

{In case you're wondering, I tend to make 6 of the same card, and when those are sold out, they're gone.  Then I whip up something new and fresh to sell, to take the place of the sold out cards.}


This one is simply sweet!






I used the same A Bowwow stamp set that I used on yesterday's card, this time pairing it up with a B&T paper from the Lucy paper pack.


The clouds are from a Papertrey Ink die set.


And the fence is a Martha Stewart punch.




If you are interested in buying one of my cards, you can view the current cards I have available, and all of the detials here.

You also get one of my box templates as a bonus with the purchase of a card.  ;)




Happy creating!  :)





2 comments:

Amy Pitts said...

I just cased this card and blogged about it. Thought if I was going to case it I should give you some blogger love. This is a great card perfect for some upcoming birthdays. :)

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Thanks, Amy! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin