Saturday, February 25, 2012

A quick share...

I've been a little busy, but I do have a card I can quickly share.

It turned out okay, not exactly as I had it in my head, but...  ;)




It looks like a picture frame to me, but it's just a card.


The idea came from this card by Linda.

Her card was so cute that I had to give it a try.



If I don't get back before the end of the month, I for sure will be participating in the Paper Trail Blog Hop for March 1st, so be sure to check back then.  I have a fab project all lined up for it that you don't want to miss!



Happy creating!  :)




Supplies used (all CTMH):
Paper:  Superhero B&T; White Daisy, Black CS
Stamps:  Just a Number, Born To Ride
Inks:  Black, Cranberry, Moonstruck
Embellishments:  Licorice Opaque, Round Pewter Durables
Other:  Micro-tip scissors, 3D foam tape



2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Born to Ride and Superhero makes such a super masculine card! I love this card!!

Leslie said...

Such a neat idea. How do you get the angles right for the frame?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin