Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Peeps... a layout



While I had fun creating my layouts in Studio J the other day, there's just something about hands-on papercrafting that I LOVE.

That brings me to this beauty!


{click on the photo for a better look}


I'm still using up my leftovers from the Stella WOTG kit. 

I really love how the bright colors in this pack look against the black background.


I recently purchased a bunch of dies from MFT (My Favorite Things), and I've been having fun playing with those.


I just realized that I didn't stamp the photo sizes onto my mats.  The left page holds a 5x7, and the right page holds two 6x4s.



Happy creating!  :)




Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Stella B&Ts; Colonial White, Black, Sunset, Lagoon CS
Embellishments:  Creme Brulee grosgrain - retired, Clear sparkles, Bling buttons, Glitter button, Paradise paper flowers, Black embroidery floss, Lagoon baker's twine, Metal binder clips, Bling pin
Dies/Punch:  Monarch border die (MFT), Mix & Match Banners die (MFT), Open Scallop Doily duo die (MFT), Heart punch (Martha Stewart)
Other:  Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, 3D foam tape, ScorTape (ScorPal), Paper piercer, Needle





5 comments:

Karen Day said...

Wow, Vicki - that black background really makes those papers pop off the page :o) Great layout!

Tammy said...

Beautiful!

Jayma Malme said...

Love, love, love this, Vicki! I really love how the bright colors pop off the black background, too.

Casandra Bennett said...

Beautiful! Love the strips, and like you said, these papers look terrific against the black bases.

Crafty Jenn said...

This one is gorgeous too! I might have to scrap-lift this one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin