Saturday, March 31, 2012

Paper Trail Blog Hop for April... Victory!



Welcome to the Paper Trail Blog Hop for April!

This month we are featuring the Victory Paper Packet.

You may have arrived from Karen's blog, but this is a circular hop, so it doesn't matter where you begin.  ;)


This time I have two layouts to share.






The layout design is from PageMaps from March 2012.











And here's the second layout.





For this layout, I was inspired by the Victory layout shown in this post on Jeanette Lynton's blog, where she discusses the MyStickease and Compliments.

On the backside of each sheet of MyStickease, you can see a different layout completed using the MyStickease with their matching paper packets.




I didn't have the Victory MyStickease, so I re-created the layout, adding my own personal touches.

I love how it turned out.


Here's some close-ups:
















And here's what the Victory Paper Packet looks like:






I used the April Stamp of the Month - You Are... on both of my layouts -- available NOW!

Here's what it looks like:


{available only from April 1st - April 30th}




♥♥♥



I will be offering the second layout shown (and another layout using a different paper packet) for an upcoming workshop in April.

If you are local and would like to be added to my email list for classes/workshops, let me know.  :)




That's it for me today.

Please continue along the Paper Trial Blog Hop by visiting Lynne's blog.



Happy creating!  :)




Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):


Biking Layout:

Paper:  Victory B&Ts; Colonial White, Bamboo, Grey Wool, Olive CS
Stamps:  Pure Adventure, You Are... - April SOTM
Inks:  Grey Wool, Outdoor Denim
Embellishments:  Color-ready Cork Alphabets, Lucky Journaling Spots - reitred, Lucky Level 2 Assortment Chipboard Accents - retired, Kraft Color-ready Borders - retired
Other:  Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, Black journal pen, Large Circle Coluzzle - retired, Upper Crest border punch (Fiskars)



Incredible Layout:

Paper:  Victory B&Ts; Colonial White, Grey Wool, Bamboo, CS
Stamps:  Love Life, You Are... - April SOTM, Pure Adventure
Inks:  Chocolate, Grey Wool, Bamboo, Olive, Outdoor Denim
Embellishments:  Milepost Shapes, Clear Sparkles, Durables squares, Dk. Chocolate grosgrain ribbon
Punch/Die:  Tab punch (McGill), Banner Strip Die-namics (MFT)
Other:  Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, 3D foam tape




4 comments:

Connie said...

Beautiful layouts! I really like the embellishments on the second one!

Mary said...

Beautiful layout!!! I always love seeing your son in your layouts! :) Love the sketch you used for the first layout!!! Might have to spring off that for inspiration!

Betsy Lewis Gully said...

Beautiful layouts!! I was wondering where the light blue paper came from in the first one when I realized it was stamped with the SOTM. LOVE it!!

Tanya said...

Very nice layouts! Love the way you raised the little banners (Original, Cool, & Amazing) up off the page.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin