Monday, April 30, 2012

Paper Trail Blog Hop for May... Superhero



Welcome to the Paper Trail Blog Hop for May!

You should have arrived from Amy's blog, but since this is a circular hop it doesn't really matter where you begin.  ;)

This month we are featuring the Superhero paper packet.


Here's a layout I created using the papers from this super-fun pack.





The layout design is from a Let's Scrap Sketch from this past January.




This is what the Superhero paper packet looks like, with lots of super-fun prints, perfect for that little boy.




~~~~~~~

On a bit of a side note, I created a card with this pack that got picked up for publishing.  I can't wait to see it in print... (it will be my first pub).

I promise to share it with you as soon as I can.  ;)

~~~~~~~

Also, since it's a new month, that means there is a new Stamp of the Month - Friendship Bouquet.
Ask me how you can get it for just $5.



~~~~~~~


Well that's it for me today, thanks for stopping by.

Please continue along the Paper Trail Blog Hop by visiting Betsy's blog.


Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Papers:  Superhero B&Ts; White Daisy, Black, Cranberry, Grey Flannel, Sunny Yellow CS
Stamps:  Superhero WOTG stamp set, Super Powers
Inks:  Black, Sunny Yellow, Goldrush, Versamark
Embellishments:  Comic Badge Buttons, Superhero Rub-ons, Black brads
Dies/Punch:  By the Letters die (My Favorite Things), By the Numbers die (My Favorite Things), Jumbo Monarch Border die (My Favorite Things); 1 5/8" square punch (EK)
Other:  Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, Clear detail embossing powder, 3D foam tape





8 comments:

Carla said...

Great layout Vicki!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Congratulations on your up coming publication and I am looking very much forward to seeing it! I am sure it is very special.

Mary said...

Fabulous! What a fun layout and LOVE, LOVE the bright colors!!! I may have to copy that sketch!!! :) Mary

Betsy Lewis Gully said...

Love the layout! And congrats on the card - can't wait to see it!

Lynne said...

Love the layout- so colorful

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!!!

Connie said...

Love the way you focused on the yellow! Great work!

Julia Hammond said...

Vickie,
I am a fellow CTMH consultant and wonder if I might be able to participate in future Paper Trail Blog hops...

Julia

juliahammond@verizon.net

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin