Friday, April 20, 2012

Sweet Mini Album... pages 4 and 5




Alright, I'm thinking we are already half way through the album.

And now here's pages 4 and 5.




This time I used one of the envelopes that come with the 6x6 Kraft cards for the 'laugh' page.

The photo mat tucks slightly under the scallop doily to help keep the envelope closed.

And this is what the envelope looks like opened up...




I was debating about putting a pull-out inside the envelope, but haven't yet decided what I want it to look like or even if I do.  It could be used for memorabilia.  So I left it for now.


I'll be back tomorrow with pages 6 and 7.


Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Papers:  Dotty for You B&Ts; Colonial White, Lagoon, Sweet Leaf CS
Stamp:  Vintage Type
Ink:  Sunset
Embellishments:  Clear sparkles, Pear button
Punches/Dies:  Lg. Star (SU), Heart (SU), Heart to Heart (SU), 1/2" circle (SU), 5/8" circle (EK), 1" circle (EK); Open Scallop Doily Duo die (My Favorite Things), Mini Pennants die (My Favorite Things), Mini Wavy Pennants (My Favorite Things)
Other:  6x6 Kraft envelope, Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, 3D foam tape, Micro-tip scissors


1 comment:

Bananastamper said...

more fabulous pages, love them! So fun to use the envelopes for this!
Shanna :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin