Sunday, May 20, 2012

Butterfly 3x3 Card Box & Card Set... Dotty For You



You better hurry, because there's not much time left to get your Dotty For You paper packet!


I thought I'd create a little somethin'-somethin' to share with you using the Butterfly patterned B&T paper from that colourful paper pack.








It's a 3x3 card box and it easily holds four 3x3 cards and envelopes.

It turned out pretty adorable, I think.  ;)



Dotty For You is chock full of terrific patterned papers, with polka-dotted solid colours on each of their reverse sides.

Get yours today for just $5 with a minimum $35 order.


*** I will offer this Butterfly 3x3 Card Box and Card Set tutorial for free with a qualifying order (of $35 or more), when you take advantage of the Dotty For You paper packet by adding it to your order.  
Please email me when you place an online order with me, and I will send you this tutorial via email.

This offer is good only until May 31st, 2012.

(Note, the offer for this free tutorial with purchase is not from Close To My Heart.  This offer is only available by shopping with me.)


And don't forget that you can add the Stamp of the Month - Friendship Bouquet for just $5 with a minimum $50 order.  ;)








Happy creating!  :)






No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin