Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Just sittin' here... thinking of you - Life Is Tweet



The "little", that I take care of, took a 2 hour nap yesterday.

That gave me a little much needed play time.

I played with Kraft cardstock and the Life Is Tweet set (June Stamp of the Month).

I colored in the flowers with a Copic marker and added the white details with a gel pen.


Happy creating!  :)


Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Kraft, Chocolate, White Daisy CS
Stamps:  Life Is Tweet - June SOTM, Card Chatter Sympathy
Inks:  Desert Sand, Chocolate, Juniper
Embellishments:  Jumiper grosgrain - retired, Colonial White button, Chocolate waxy flax
Other:  BG16 Aqua marker (Copic), White gel pen (Reminisce), Skater Dude die (Papertrey Ink), 3D foam tape







4 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Vicki this is SO GORGEOUS! I love those colors and the stamping is so awesome!

Marg Van Patten said...

This is one sweet, or should I say "tweet" card! Exceptional stamping ... thanks for sharing!

Wendy Coffman said...

So pretty and clever too - I was pondering what to do with that vine!

Connie H. said...

LOVE this card! I would never have thought of something so attractive! Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin