Saturday, May 12, 2012

Simply the Best... with Dotty for You paper




A simple card to share today.

I know I've been MIA this week from posting, only due to my being busy...  ;)


For my card, I stamped the flower images from retired You Are Beautiful in Topiary ink.

Then I inked up the flowers in Creme Brulee ink and rolled the edges in Goldrush ink for a little depth.

And I used my Blender Pen to color in the centers of the flowers with Goldrush ink.

I also added a little Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel to the centers, too.

The sentiment is from another retired set, from the Dreamin' WOTG kit from this past Fall.

The polka dot paper is from Dotty For You paper packet.  You can get yours for just $5 with a purchase of $35 of product from the current idea book.  Only available until the end of May!


Happy creating!  :)


Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Dotty for You B&T; White Daisy CS
Stamps:  You Are Beautiful - retired, Dreamin' WOTG set - retired
Inks:  Creme Brulee, Goldrush, Topiary
Embellishments:  Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel, White grosgrain (other)
Punches:  1 1/2" circle (EK), 1 3/4" scallop circle (SU)
Other:  3D foam tape, ScorTape (ScorPal)





1 comment:

Nancy Ball said...

GORGEOUS, Vicki.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin