Wednesday, June 13, 2012

All-Occasion Card Class... June 28th



I had mentioned that I would slowly reveal the cards as I created them for my class, but I was able to get them all finished and photographed, so now I'm sharing all 6 cards together.  ;)


All-Occasion Card Class
When:  Thursday, June 28th, at 7-9 pm
Where:  13413 Sunnyside Cove, Charlie Lake (aka Wizard's Hangout)
Cost:  $25, includes envelopes
RSVP:  Reserve your spot by either emailing me at vwizniuk@pris.ca, or give me a call at 250-787-1774
Bring with you:  adhesive, 3D foam tape, scissors (for paper and ribbon)


This class is open to anyone who would like to attend, but space is limited.
Contact me today to reserve your spot!


*** Inspiration for the class cards came from:


Directions to the Wizard's Hangout (from Fort St. John):


View My Saved Places in a larger map







1 comment:

Nancy Ball said...

WOW Vicki, what a great bunch of cards. I see some for lifting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin