Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Dad... Heart2Heart Challenge



I created this Father's Day card for this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge.

The challenge is to use Black & White and another colour of your choice.


I random stamped the images with Black ink onto White Daisy cardstock to create my own masculine paper.

I stamped "dad", then used a black journal pen to outline the letters.
Really makes them pop more.

I like the overall graphic feel of my card.


Happy creating!  :)


Supplies used (all CTMH):
Paper:  White Daisy, Black CS
Stamps:  Born to Ride, Cruisin' WOTG stamp set, Trinity Alphabet
Inks:  Black, Sunkiss Yellow, Goldrush
Other:  Silver brads, Black journal pen, Paper piercer, 3D foam tape, Micro-tip scissors





9 comments:

Allisa said...

Gorgeous Card! I love your background paper, great theme! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

Pam Korn-Eigenheer said...

Love this! You are one talented lady! TFS!

canadian_liner said...

The background paper you created is amazing! I will have to remember that idea. Very graphic indeed. Great entry for the Heart 2 Heart challenge.

Tamytha said...

Love how you created your own background paper and how you outlined the letters. Any dad would be happy to get this great card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at H2H! :)

Ruth G said...

I love the shading on the wings and letters! It looks wonderful! TFS!

Gloria said...

Stunning!! I'm so CASEing this. :-)

Haley D. said...

Cool card! I really like the ombre effect of your letters and how outlining them makes them pop. Thanks for playing along with us at H2H!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Score! Even a guy would appreciate this!
Nice job on the letters - very organic and attractive!
So glad you shared with us at H2H!

Marg Van Patten said...

Yet another fine piece of crafting from you! Perfect guy card and so original ... I just had to pin it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin