Thursday, July 26, 2012

Scrapbooking Clearance Sale... Thursday, August 2nd


I will be holding my first annual Scrapbooking Clearance Sale to help clear out some of my stamping, scrabooking, and crafting items to make room for some new.

The Clearance Sale will be held on 
Thursday, August 2nd, from 4 PM - 9 PM.

The location will be at 13413 Sunnyside Cove, Charlie Lake, BC.
Email or call me (250-787-1774) for directions.


What I will have available at slashed prices:
  • retired CTMH stamp sets (most of them lightly used)
  • retired CTMH Cardstock colours
  • retired CTMH Ink Pads & Re-Inkers
  • retired CTMH B&Ts
  • some SU stamp sets
  • some other brands of stamps, papers, accessories
  • Zutter Bind-It-All
  • Cricut Cartridges
  • and more!

Also, please feel free to shop through my huge stash of 
handmade cards, 3D items, boxed card sets, ect.





The new 2012 Autumn/Winter Idea Book & Catalogs will be available, too!

If you have placed an order with me in the past year, you can get your copy for free.

Or you can purchase one for $5, and you will get a coupon for $5 off your first purchase with me.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very awesome blog !! I couldnt have wrote this any better than you if I tried super hard hehe!! I like your style too!! it's very unique & refreshing…

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin