Friday, September 7, 2012

Greetings Earthlings... Outta This World

 
 
I played around with a fun new stamp set called Outta This World, which is full of so many fun images.
 
I paired it up with the Halloween themed paper packet, called Moonlight to create this card.
 
Simple but cute, right?
 
 
Happy creating!  :)
 
 
Supplies used are all CTMH:
Paper:  Moonlight paper packet; Colonial White CS
Stamp:  Outta This World
Inks:  Whisper, Sweet Leaf, Smokey Plum, Goldrush
Embellishments:  Black button brads, Green Glitter Gel, Almond Glitter Gel
Other:  Cricut Artiste cartridge, Micro-tip scissors, 3D foam tape, Sponge
 
 
 

3 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

I bought this stamp set with my very first order and admit that I haven't had time to play with it yet. Cute card!

Sharpshooting by Sherri said...

Great card, great stamp set

Unknown said...

That little robot is so cute! Love what you've done with him!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin