Thursday, September 20, 2012

Regionals: Scholastic Layout



Here's another layout we did at Regionals using the new Scholastic paper packet.
 
I love this layout, too, and I was happy that I was able to use the photos I brought with me on this layout.
(If you noticed yesterday's layout had no photos on it, it was because the pictures I brought with me totally did not work with the layout!)
 
I changed up the original title to work with my photos, and I ended up using the It's Your Day stamp set on the right page (inside the stamped circle frames from Perfect Fit - Frames) in place of the Trinity Alphabet stamp set that was used on the sample artwork.
 
 
And speaking of It's Your Day, you don't want to miss out on the It's Your Day stamp set (for just $5 with a $35 order).
It is only available until September 30th!
It is so versatile and trendy, I love it so much!
 
 
Happy creating!  :)
 
 
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin