Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Paper Trial Blog Hop for November... Pear & Partridge


 
Welcome to the Paper Trail Blog Hop for November!
 
 
You should have arrived from Karen's blog, but this is a circular hop, so it doesn't matter where you begin.  ;)
 
 
 
This month we are featuring the Pear & Partridge paper packet.
 
 
First up is a set of 6 Christmas cards.
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
The card box/holder was created using the Cricut Artiste cartridge.
 
The cards were made very simply with a couple of number dies, a snowflake punch, some clear sparkles and a stamp from the Stamp of the Month called Capture the Date.
 
These flew together so quickly!
 
I think I may create a variation of these for my Christmas cards this year.  ;)

 
 
 
And here is another project that I created, a cute little Sticky Note Holder.
 
 
 
You can find the instructions to make one of these Sticky Note Holders HERE.
 
 
 
 
This is what all of the papers from the Pear & Partridge paper packet look like:
 
 
 
 
 
And with this being a new month, that means there is a new Stamp of the Month  available.
 
S1211 Capture the Date - $5 with a $50 order
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting me today!
 
Please continue along the Paper Trail Blog Hop by visiting Linda's blog.
 
 
Happy creating!  :)
 
 
 
Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
 
Boxed Card Set:
Paper:  Pear & Partridge B&Ts; Colonial White CS
Stamp:  Capture the Date
Ink:  Black
Embellishments:  Clear Sparkles, Dk. Chocolate Grosgrain ribbon, Wooden button, Cranberry waxy flax - retired
Die/Punch:  By the Numbers (Papertrey Ink); Snowflake (Martha Stewart)
Other:  Cricut Artiste cartridge, ScorTape (ScorPal)
 
Sticky Note Holder:
Paper:  Pear & Partridge B&Ts; Cranberry CS
Embellishments:  Color-ready Seam Binding Ribbon, Antiqued Copper Designer Brad
Die:  Scallop Envelope Biz-die (SU)
Other:  Gold Metallic Marker, Scor-tape (ScorPal)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


12 comments:

Lynne said...

I really love the cards with the big numbers. So simple but very dramatic.

Betsy Lewis Gully said...

I love the beauty and simplicity of your cards - so clean & awesome!

Anonymous said...

I'm speachless...everything is absolutely amazing. I love the card holder with the wide ribbon!

Unknown said...

So beautiful Vicki and it's so good to see your post! I love all of your projects! You are such an inspiration to many!

Casandra Bennett said...

So many pretty projects. I love the simplicity of the cards that I'm sure weren't quite that simple to make. :) And your post-it note holder is fab! If I had something pretty like that to hold mine in, I might not lose them all the time. Hehe.

Sheila Bennett said...

Love those 'clean & simple' cards. They are fabulous!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

This is more than Adorable - it is at least 4 or 5 dorables!

Lynn said...

Love your cards.

Mary Anne said...

Your cards are stunning. The simplicity makes them beautiful. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

Mary said...

I love the box of cards!!! I am going to steal that idea for my co-workers gifts this year!!! :)

Connie said...

Love the cards. So simple and elegant.

Katy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin