Monday, November 5, 2012

December 25

 
 
Remember the Christmas cards that I created for the Paper Trail Blog Hop that I posted a few days back?
 
They totally inspired me to create this card.
 
 
 
 
I simply ran a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" piece of Cranberry cardstock through my Cuttlebug with the number 2 and 5 dies from Papertrey ink.
 
Then adhered it onto a Colonial White card base.
 
I stamped "december" from the current stamp of the month set, Capture the Date, in black ink.
 
Then I used a snowflake punch with some Doodlebug white sugarcoated cardstock paper from my stash to make the snowflake, and adhered it to the card.
 
And lastly, I added two clear sparkles onto the cut out numbers.
 
How simple was that?!
 
 
Happy creating!  :) 
 
 
Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Cranberry, Colonial White CS; White Sugarcoated cardstock (Doodlebug)
Stamp:  Capture the Date
Ink:  Black
Embellishments:  Clear sparkles
Punch/Dies:  Snowflake (Martha Stewart); By the Numbers Die Collection (Papertrey Ink)
Other:  Cuttlebug (Provo Craft)
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

OMGSH Vicki - the perfect card! You are amazing - because it is truly a work of art! Simple - and delightful!
Hugs!

Wendy Coffman said...

So crisp and clean - love it!

EmileeAnn said...

This is a stunning card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin