Thursday, November 22, 2012

December 25th Gift Tag



I thought I had already shared this, but I glanced through my blog and see that I hadn't.
 
I made this Christmas Gift Tag back in September, using the woodgrain paper from Dakota, and the green patterned paper from Avonlea.
 
I cut the shape of the tree using the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.
 
And the December 25 images came from a set called Capture the Date, which is this month's Stamp of the Month.
 
 
Happy creating!  :)
 
 
Supplies used (all CTMH):
Paper:  Dakota B&T, Avonlea B&T; Colonial White CS
Stamp:  Capture the Date - Nov. SOTM
Ink:  Ponderosa Pine
Embellishments:  Olive twill, Clear sparkles, Adhesive backed dark rhinestone, Natural hemp
Other:  Black journal pen, Micro-tip scissors

3 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Such a fun tag - love it! The woodgrain is perfect on there!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

I love it Vicki! Don't you love how the design papers from the different packs often work perfectly together?!!! I love Close to My Heart stuff! Nice use of color and just the right touch of rustic! Hugs!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Fun tag, Vicki! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin