Friday, January 25, 2013

Lagoon Butterfly 3x3 Thanks... and a Note on Shipping

 
 
I'm back today with another 3x3 thank you card, where I used the same stamp set as the previous card I shared with you.
 
Simple, but nice.
 
 
And a note for those of you who have purchased clearance stamps from me this past week...
they are going postal today.  Thanks.
 
 
Happy creating!  :)
 
 
 
Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  White Daisy, Lagoon CS
Stamps:  It's Your Day - retired, Thank You - retired
Inks:  Lagoon, Cashmere, Black
Embellishments:  Black Sparkle, Red velvet ribbon - retired
Other:  Crown Border die (MFT), Micro-tip scissors, ScorTape (ScorPal)
 
 
 

2 comments:

Marg Van Patten said...

So pretty! I very much enjoyed catching up with blog reading today. Thanks for all the inspiration!!!

Marilyn Jo McLeod said...

Love your 3x3 cards. Can you mail these? and what envelopes do you use?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin