Friday, January 25, 2013

Lagoon Butterfly 3x3 Thanks... and a Note on Shipping

 
 
I'm back today with another 3x3 thank you card, where I used the same stamp set as the previous card I shared with you.
 
Simple, but nice.
 
 
And a note for those of you who have purchased clearance stamps from me this past week...
they are going postal today.  Thanks.
 
 
Happy creating!  :)
 
 
 
Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  White Daisy, Lagoon CS
Stamps:  It's Your Day - retired, Thank You - retired
Inks:  Lagoon, Cashmere, Black
Embellishments:  Black Sparkle, Red velvet ribbon - retired
Other:  Crown Border die (MFT), Micro-tip scissors, ScorTape (ScorPal)
 
 
 

2 comments:

Marg Van Patten said...

So pretty! I very much enjoyed catching up with blog reading today. Thanks for all the inspiration!!!

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

Love your 3x3 cards. Can you mail these? and what envelopes do you use?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin