Monday, February 11, 2013

Dream Birthday Card

 
Have you heard of or ever created an S-Fold Flap card?
 
I hadn't before, and was inspired by one done by Brenda Frerichs, a fellow CTMH Consultant.
 
You can find Brenda's card and instructions HERE.
 
This is the card I made using her measurments and scoring instructions.
 
 
 





What a fun card!
 
And I love the little folded note card tucked in the pocket on the last inside flap.
 
The flower stamp is from a retired set called Dreams Come True. 
It is still one of my fave sets, that I don't plan on parting with anytime soon...  ;)
 
The patterned papers I used are from the For Always paper packet.
 
I paired them up with White Daisy, Lagoon, and Honey cardstock.
 
I think For Always is my most fave paper pack since I started with CTMH 7 1/2 years ago.
I just love creating and being creative with it.
 
 
Happy creating!  :)
 
 
Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  For Always B&Ts; White Daisy, Lagoon, Honey CS
Stamps:  Scrapbook Statements - Poets, Card Chatter - Birthday, Dreams Come True - retired
Inks:  Black, Whisper, Lagoon, Honey
Other:  Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel, Micro-tip scissors, 3D foam tape, Extra Giga 3 1/2" circle punch (Marvy Uchida)


 
 
 

4 comments:

Tracie said...

Love it, Vicki! Can't wait to try one myself :)

cgbyrne said...

Love, love this card!

Katy said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!!!

tjhubner said...

I really like what you did with this fold card. Very smart to pair the new quote stamp with the "dream" stamps. Thanks for the inspiration--and the credit. :-) -Brenda Frerichs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin