Sunday, March 3, 2013

I've Added A PIN IT Button...

Hey, all my fave people!
 
As per a request, I've added a Pinterest PIN IT button to the upper sidebar on my blog.
 
It is one that will work for any photo that is showing on the entire blog page, so that way I don't have to add it to each and every photo I share.
 
Please let me know if you have any feedback, especially if you find it helpful or if you find it doesn't work well.
 
Thank you.  :)
 
 
 
Oh, and if you want to add a Pin It button to your blog like the one I used, just click on the image below and you can find the code there.
 
 






 

3 comments:

Wendy Taylor said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Love that you added the Pin it button! :-)

Becca-expressions said...

Thank you for sharing!!! I have been wanting to add a Pin it button and didn't know how to do it. You ROCK!!!!

Kelly said...

Thanks! I couldn't figure out how to get it on my page, like you did; but I added the link under my pics.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin