Friday, March 8, 2013

Sweet As Honey



I was playing with some more new dies from My Favorite Things, and also a new CTMH stamp set called Honeycomb and created this card.
 
You may recognize the paper as Buzz & Bumble from the March Papertrail Blog Hop.
 
I will use this as a thank you card.
 
It turned out pretty sweet... sweet as honey.  ;)
 
 
Happy creating!  :)
 
 
 
Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Buzz & Bumble; Colonial White, Sunset, Crème Brulee CS
Stamp:  Honeycomb
Inks:  Cocoa, Sunset
Embellishments:  Brown Sparkles
Dies:  Chevron Stripes (MFT), Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose (MFT)
Other:  Sponge
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Amy Gehring said...

Very pretty card and I LOVE your rose. It looks so perfect. I can never get mine to roll so nice.

AmandineC said...

It's very beautiful card & your flower is splendid !

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin