Saturday, August 3, 2013

My Baby is a Teenager!


Just a shout out to my baby boy who turned 13 today!




He is going with me to the swimming pool for the day to do some volunteer work, helping out with a local swim meet.

And then we are off from there to pick up his closest friend to go see the new Wolverine movie tonight.


 ♥ Happy Birthday, Cole! ♥ 


~~~~~~~



On a side note, since I'm here anyways, I thought I may as well show you this photo I took at Convention.




Now I didn't create the layout from the Babycakes display case, so I can't take credit for that.

It was the photo in the layout that caught my eye.

I submitted some photos to Corporate about 3-4 weeks before Convention, and I certainly wasn't expecting to see any of them used for at least a year or two (if at all).
So I was kinda in shock when I saw this one used on this adorable layout.

Anyways, just had to share.  :)


Have a great day!  








3 comments:

Lynn said...

Very cool!

cr8iveme said...

Your layout is super cute.

Linda said...

Happy Birthday to Cole. I have watched him grow up in your layouts over the 5 years I have been a consultant. Love the layout, well gee, I love all your layouts and cards. You are amazing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin