Thursday, October 24, 2013

Paying it Forward... Thank You!



About a month or so ago, I won my choice of an E-sized stamp set through CTMH CEO Jeanette Lynton's blog.

I chose a set that I already own and love, with intention of paying it forward to one of my customers.


This is what is up for grabs:

A new E1027 Framework Alphabet stamp set ($29.95 retail value)



Anyone who has either attended one of my workshops, or placed an order either online or direct with me over the past year, will be entered into my drawing.  This also includes everyone who signed up as a Consultant through me this past year.

I am going to extend my draw date to 9:00 am on November 18th, and will include any orders and workshops until that date.

My way of saying thank you for your support.  ♥









No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin