Monday, November 18, 2013

Snowflakes Cards



I pulled out my stamps and inks way back in August, maybe it might have even been July, and stamped these two cards.

Stamping my own background paper has always been something I have enjoyed doing a lot.




This one is done in Pacifica and Lagoon inks, using the Snowflakes and Merry & Bright stamp sets.






Here's the same card made with Gypsy and Whisper inks.

Simple, but cute, and should be fairly easy to mail.

(I vaguely remember CASEing these cards from a card I saw on Pinterest or on someone's blog, but now can't find it to give credit to the right person.  It bothers me when I don't keep proper track.)


Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  White Daisy CS
Stamps:  Snowflakes, Merry & Bright
Inks:  Pacifica, Lagoon, Lagoon Marker, Gypsy, Whisper, Whisper Marker
Embellishments:  Clear Sparkles
Other:  1 3/4" Circle Punch (EK), 3D foam tape, Micro-tip scissors




2 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

GORGEOUS Vicki....I especially LOVE the purple and grey!

Unknown said...

You knocked my socks off. LOVE that pattern! YOu are so talented!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin