Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Hello... what's new?


Well, it has been a while since I last posted, so I thought I should pop in and say hello.

This past week was a busy one.  Family came up for my Dad's memorial service which we held on Friday.  Thankfully we had beautiful weather for the entire long weekend.  It was so nice to be able to sit outside and visit in the sunshine.  The ice finally came off the lake only a week ago, and the leaves are now budding on the trees.

Lee and I managed to get our vegetable garden planted yesterday.  I ♥ long weekends!

I also went with my girlfriends on Sunday out for supper and then to the Backstreet Boys concert in Dawson Creek.  How fun was that?!!!  Completely awesome.


In fact, I will leave you with some videos I took at the concert with my phone... so the quality is not great, but still... lol































No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin