Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Time to Enjoy Oahu



While at the retreat, I had brought with me a bunch of photos I had printed at home when I was playing around with my new printer (I got just after Christmas), including this 8 1/2 x 11" pic of Cole in Oahu on our Christmas vacay trip way back in 2008/09.

So I wanted to attempt to use it on a layout.  

I had some scraps left over from retired Footloose that I used along with the woodgrain paper from retired Dakota.

This one-pager came together super fast, too.  (I even found the stamped "time to..." image in my paper pack from waaaaay back which I decided would be perfect on this layout.)






Happy creating!  :)




Supplies used (all CTMH):
Paper:  Dakota - retired, Surf's Up - retired
Stamp:  Photogenic - Hip Pics Album Kit - retired, You and Me - retired
Inks:  Chocolate, Lagoon, Creme Brulee
Embellishments:  Aqua Dots, Canvas Alphabet - retired, Cork Alphabet - retired
Other:  Micro-tip scissors, Black Journaling pen







No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin