Saturday, August 23, 2014

Typed Note Card




This card uses the upcoming April Stamp of the Month set, Typed Note.

I paired it with some of the new Christmas themed Yuletide Carol papers, and added a little Canary yellow.




I stamped the typewriter paper a second time and trimmed it out with my scissors.

Then I rolled the edges a little to give it a slight curve, and adhered it with 3D foam tape at the top and glued it at the bottom, just to give it a little dimension.



~~~~~~~


We just got home last night from another summer trip.

This time my main reason was to go see this little peanut... my Great Nephew. 

What a sweet baby!  ♥




And then we headed further south to visit friends we haven't seen in 5 years.

Good trip.

Good to be home in my own bed, too.  ;)



Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used (all CTMH):
Paper:  Yuletide Carol; Colonial White, Canary CS
Stamp:  Typed Note - April SOTM
Inks:  Black, Slate
Embellishments:  Clear Sparkles, Black Shimmer Trim
Other:  3D foam tape, Micro-tip scissors







1 comment:

Morgan Vogt said...

Beautiful card - I have to say this is probably my favorite SOTM.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin