Sunday, October 19, 2014

All 12 Snowhaven Christmas Cards



I thought I would share photos of all 12 Snowhaven Christmas Cards we made at my workshop yesterday.
















I am just waiting to hear back from one person about my last pre-stamped kit, but as far as I know, these are all sold out.

But I am still offering my Workshop instructions/cutting guides to fellow CTMH Consultants for just $3 CAN.
vwizniuk@gmail.com



I will also be sharing with you tomorrow how I used the same cutting guides from this workshop but I used a different paper pack and stamp set to create a set of cards with a birthday theme!

Totally versatile.





Happy creating!  :)









2 comments:

Morgan Vogt said...

Gorgeous cards! I love how simple and elegant your style is.

Kathy Eddy said...

Love these cards! I would love to have the cutting guide and written instructions for $2.00. Do you send a paypal invoice or what? kmeddy55@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin