Monday, October 27, 2014

Home for the Holidays



This is one of my favorite images from the Home for the Holidays stamp set.

Cute little gingerbread house.






Home for the Holidays is the October Stamp of the Month, so get it while you can.  :)



Happy creating!  :)








Supplies used, all CTMH (unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Glacier Paper Fundamentals; White Daisy CS; Tan Glitter Paper
Stamp:  Home for the Holidays - October SOTM
Inks:  Cranberry, Saddle
Embellishment:  Red Enamel Heart
Other:  Paper Piercer, Micro-tip Scissors, 3D Foam Tape






3 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

So adorable. Love the CAS design. I finally made my first Christmas card of the season. Hoping to share it soon.

Unknown said...

Oh my cuteness! I love this card and would have never thought to cut that image apart that way. YOu inspire me!

Katy said...

LOVE it!!! The colors and the "crispness" are to die for!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin